Pentium 90, Win95,
16 Megs of RAM,
80mb HD, 2mb SVGA, Sound, DirectX 5.
Interstate '76 Arsenal
Game Review - by Dan Piparo
The Interstate '76 Gold Edition, the award winning game now optimized with 16-bit 3D hardware acceleration, enhanced graphics, difficulty levels and an optimized engine for increased performance!
Nitro Pack for Interstate '76, a fully loaded expansion pack featuring over 20 new single-player missions, all-new multi-player missions & game options, new cars & weapons, and enhancements!
Unlike any expansion pack you've ever seen, the Nitro Pack for Interstate '76 delivers far more than your typical add-on pack. Check out the all-new features...
- 20 new single-player missions!
- Innovative mission objectives in a variety of new settings!
- Detailed scenarios feature all-new voiceovers by returning I'76 characters!
- Unlock bonus missions once you complete the main mission sets!
- Take on the role of your favorite characters from Interstate '76!
- 30 new multi-player maps!
- New game types including Capture The Flag and Racing!
- Maps designed specific to game type!
- New host options including weapon restrictions, passwords and combat settings!
- Hack prevention: vehicles are validated before they even enter the game!
- 16-bit 3D hardware acceleration for 3Dfx, Rendition and Power VR cards!
- Enhanced graphics including new terrain, horizon and sky textures!
- Fully-Optimized 3-D engine for screaming framerates!
- New muscle cars like the Ransom Marshal, Courcheval Hacienda and Dover Rampage!
- New novelty vehicles including a hearse, limousine, ambulance and ice cream truck!
- New weapons like the chemical mortar, caltrops, 4Get-U-Not missile and Ball O'Flame!