Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World
Alternate ending sequences:
Complete the indicated task to view the corresponding ending sequence.
- Bad: Defeat Marta first, then Lloyd during the final battle.
- Good: Lose to Lloyd and Marta during the final battle, then defeat Ratatosk. If you made enough good
choices during game play you will see the good ending.
- Normal: Lose to Lloyd and Marta during the final battle, then defeat Ratatosk. If you did not make
enough good choices during game play you will see the normal ending.
Successfully complete the game. Load the cleared saved game file to access New Game + mode and do the
- You can access the Gladsheim dungeon, which will appear on the map during Chapter 8.
- You can spend your GRADE to gain the following bonuses at the GRADE shop.
Half Experience: 10 GRADE
10x Experience: 2000 GRADE
Double damage given and received: 150 GRADE
Double experience: 300 GRADE
Hold up to thirty of each item: 150 GRADE
Keep battle info (encounters and max hits): 50 GRADE
Keep befriended monsters: 200 GRADE
Keep items (gels, ingredients, and other durable goods): 110 GRADE
Keep learned Artes: 350 GRADE
Keep learned Skills: 250 GRADE
Keep Monster Book data: 10 GRADE
Keep obtained titles: 50 GRADE
Keep play time: 20 GRADE
Keep recipes learned and titles obtained from recipes: 50 GRADE
Keep skit collection data: 0 GRADE
Keep your Gald: 200 GRADE
Receive more GRADE in battles: 20 GRADE
Set EXP to 1 and increase EXP BONUS: 50 GRADE
Start with 160 HP: 10 GRADE
Start with 500 HP (except monsters): 50 GRADE
Successfully complete the game.
Successfully complete the game at least once, then complete it again with the Mania difficulty selected
before all battles. Unknown mode is a harder difficulty setting.
Have a cleared saved game file from the original Gamecube Tales Of Symphonia on your memory card to
begin the game with a random set of items.
Twilight Palace dungeon:
Complete the Twilight Palace quests from the Katz Guild. There will be one of those quests available
from Chapter 5 through Chapter 8.