Frogger (Tip Sheet)
* How to avoid those bees! Hide behind stumps. Don't try and outrun
them - they're fast! Finally, use the powerups wisely.
* Keep running out of lives? Replay a level you're good at to build
your lives up.
* Can't find the baby frogs? Croak, and listen carefully for the
reply. The louder it is, the closer you are
* Don't forget that when Frogger hops, momentum will affect him in
the air. If you are jumping around on fast moving objects, make
sure you jump early otherwise you'll travel past what you're trying
to hop onto.
* Remember that your superhop gives you a few extra seconds of 'hang
time'. This can be useful for hopping over fast moving objects such
as mowers and cars.
* If you're stuck on a level, try watching the demo mode; it might
give you a few ideas on how to approach the levels.
* Learn your baby frog positions. Once you know where all of the baby
frogs are on each level, your task will become easier.
* Although the game may appear daunting at first, remember that
Frogger's opponents all have patterns and the best way to beat the
game is to learn those patterns. For example, once you know where
the boulders bounce on Desert 2, climbing the slopes will be much
* Learn the way the balloons move on the Sky levels but remember,
they can only support Froggers weight for a short amount of time
before they hop.....
* Know your friendly birds. There are some birds which will always
give you a helping hand, no matter what level you are on.